Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: AG Advice books

  1. #1
    Inactive Member kitandkat's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2006
    Posts
    949
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I'm really happy because I just got a library notice stating that the last of my AG advice books (the Middle School one) is in! I know I'm not in middle school anymore, but I still like reading all of them. Does anyone else enjoy these? I think the friends one is really helpful no matter what your age is.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Katie from IL's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2005
    Posts
    952
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Oh yes! I love all of those books and I have quite a few of them, even though I'm in college. I like the Smart Girls' Guides(Middle school, money, manners, etc), the Real books(Real Beauty, Spirit, Fitness), the Smarts books (School smarts, math, writing, projects), the new Friends book and the You Can Do It and Girls Club kits. I also love the I can Do Anything cards.

    I think these books, although directed toward 8-12 year old girls can be really adapted for anyone and I love the illustrations and the way things are explained.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •